Sunday 3 March 2013

February 2013 Favourites


My February favourites... only a little bit late!

Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation
I love this foundation, I have had quite a few busy longs days so I have been choosing to wear this foundation on days I know I need the extra oomph, it gives my skin the right amount coverage and a lovely healthy glow.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
I've struggled with some new foundations not mixing well with my combination/oily skin so this powder has been a god send for me!

Maybelline Colour Tattoo eye shadow in Pink Gold
I love this eye shadow, it's a really pretty colour that really compliments my pale skin. 

Rimmel Blush in Pink Rose
I originally went into Boots to buy Rimmel's Santa Rose blush as I used to be obsessed with it when I was younger, but I swatched this by accident and loved it, it is a lovely pink colour which gives a nice glow so you don't need to use a highlighter.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl eye liner in brown
I mentioned this in my January favourites and I included it again, as I am still loving this eyeliner and have been wearing it everyday.

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Anti-Shine Mattifying Primer
I've had this for a very long time and never really used it, I tried it recently as a last resort to help combat my shiny skin with a new foundation as nothing else was working, and I have been really impressed as I have noticed a difference in how shiny my skin becomes during the day!

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Extra-Black
I always go on about how much I love this mascara but recently I went back to my mascara addict ways and have been testing out quite a few different mascaras (review series coming soon!) but I went back to this the other day and fell in love with it again, it's soo good! 

Ooops I forgot to include my Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick in shade 17, I love this lipstick and often pick up shade 17 in Boots and think ooh this is pretty, go to buy it again then realise I already have it! You can see the picks and full review here.

Elaine

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try that Estee Lauder foundation! And that shade in the Maybelline eye shadow! I just had On and On Bronze in my favourites :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...