Friday 18 May 2012

My Miracle Lip Balm


I have heard a lot of bloggers raving about this lip balm so I was excited to receive it in the April Natural Glossybox, the balm contains organic ingredients and is petroleum free.

I have really dry lips and I find that when I use lip products including some lip balms like Vaseline, lip sticks and lip glosses after wearing them for about an hour or so they always seem to congeal on my lips which doesn't look very appealing! So although I love lipsticks I used to wipe them off after a couple of hours.

So I wasn't sure what to expect when I tried this, but after the first time I used this I was instantly hooked, I used this ten minutes before putting my lipsticks on and they lasted perfectly and didn't congeal! I love this lip balm, the only down side is that my lips seem to be addicted to this balm and feel dryer/tighter when I don't use it, but it's only a small downside.

This balm can be used on your lips, face and body, but to be honest as it's such a small pot I will stick to using it on my lips.

It really is my miracle lip balm and what's even better is that it is only £4!

Have you tried Figs & Rouge products? What did you think?

Elaine

1 comment:

  1. I've not tried or heard of this brand (not sure if its. Avail in the states) but sounds nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...